Thursday, July 05, 2007

Life has been eventful lately. My wife has had a health problem, so we spent the last two weeks figuring out how to deal with new events and priorities in our lives. The decision is that SPADflyer will still be a part of my life. Chip has gone on to focus on his building business and I will continue taking care of business with spadflyer alone. As it happens, my wife has a lot of experience with webpages in her work in another world, so I will not have to develop too many new skills with out a net. Even if she had no web skills, Chip will be available to help out in his spare time. Unfortunately, the reason he sold out to me is that his spare time is in the evenings after a long day on his construction projects. So I will soldier on with the building, etc.

If you are one of those still interested in the COROcub, please be patient. With all that has been going on, I fear that I have left one or two of you waiting for an answer. For this I apologize. I will be contacting each of you personally in a very short time.

Interest in the SPADboy has been good. Most are interested in the 44 inch wing, which should keep most flyers on their toes, at least in the takeoff and landing mode, since this should land fairly hot. Still it should fly with a little more quickness that will add interest.

Stay tuned. Life keeps making challenges. If it slows down, I'll have to invent something.

Oh! and by the way-----my wife is going to be just fine, in case you wondered.

Happy Flying!

No comments: