Monday, March 02, 2009

Did you ever have to move a buisness 1700 miles? If you are considering it, I can strangly advise you to find a reason to like where you are a lot. You will save a lot of frustration.

Got all of the personal gear moved into the two storage units it took to contain our wordly goods. Then began the process of finding the pieces of my shop. Help in moving is always appreciated, and my Son-In-Law ( in who's spare bedroom I am staying for a while) did yeoman service. However help implies that you lose the personal touch that insures you will know where to look for some of your bits and pieces. I have decided to remake the elctrical wiring for my hot wire setup, because I have not found the pieces needed to cut the internal parts for wings.

I have located all the sources for materials at prices that are good. I am still waiting for the downspout material used for fuselages. It should get here Wednesday and allow me to ship orders by Friday.

I hope my bride will find time to update the website with address and contact information by tomorrow morning. This will allow the order page shipping calcultor to get it right once again. To all who have tried it and been frustrated, my deepest apologies. We will be our old smooth and organized selves soon.

No comments: