Monday, October 29, 2007

It is good to be back in the race! I really like talking with customers by e-mail and phone. This is a great hobby and the people with few exceptions are really great to do business with.

Since the order volume slows down at this time of year, I am taking the opportunity to try a couple of new things with wing profiles.

Recently one of my customers asked if I had a semi symmetrical wing to offer. At the time I only had one other profile that I had built for a custom order. I don't think this wing will be what most are looking for, and so I am working out a more aggressive wing for SPAD lovers that want that little bit extra. I think I have most of the options worked out, but am interested in what people want to see. The question is how deep a chord do you want? How thick should the wing be?

So the floor is open for your votes. This is the time to experiment, while most are going dormant on the flying in many areas of the Northern US. Even the Sun birds fly less at this time of year for some reason. What would you like to see?

Ed

No comments: