Sunday, May 03, 2009

A funny thing happened on the way to Iowa. One of my e-mail addresses got zapped. The registry was in the midst of changing registrars and hosts and an address I use for followup with kit builders ceased to function. Imagine my disappointment when I noticed no activity after a couple of months. Too much happening, or I would have caught on sooner.

My lovely and patient wife got on the task and worked tirelessly to solve the dilemma. It turned out that it was harder than I had thought to fix and after patiently dealing with my insisting that it could not have been my fault she found out that I was right. It still took her patient persistence to get the service provider to discover the problem. All is fixed and I am relieved, although I wonder how many out there have given up, thinking that my usual customer service has disappeared. I just hope my customers are more patient than I.

Regardless, the address ed@spadflyer.com is alive and now functioning as designed. Sorry about that!

On a happier note, the SPADgnat is on the building board and will have it's maiden flight in a week. It should prove to be a very cheap alternative for those that like to crash into other planes in pursuit of the ultimate RC combat experience.

Next stop is a larger "rail" type kit. More to come.

No comments: