Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hello anyone!  I'm introducing to you today SPADflyer - The Next Generation! I have managed to neglect my blogging duties due to some physical challenges over the past, what, 3 years? I have been actively supporting the medical profession with various heart related problems. Predictably, this has slowed me down.  And a universe of Friends and Family is counseling me to step back a little.

With all the above in mind, I wish to introduce my three grandsons, Joe, Mike and Alex, the SPADboys.  They are the new owners, designers, and production team for SPADflyer and SPADflyer.com.  I thought to refer to them as SPADflyer, the next generation, but they requested SPADboys. These energetic grandsons have the spunk and enthusiasm to give new wings to SPADflyer!

SPADboys will be handling the production of future SPADflyer kits.  There are a couple of experimental designs they have in the works that will remain secret for now.  In the future, Joe, the eldest grandson will handle the majority of blogging for SPADflyer.  This allows me to step back and leave the activity to those with the energy to follow through. I will be in the background to help out with the inevitable details, but the business is theirs.

Thanks for your support and interest in SPADflyer.  We look forward to helping you build in anyway we can.

No comments: