Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hallelujah! My shop is all moved to the new basement shop.  Great news, since it has been very difficult to get to the pieces and use them with my shop spread out between home and my son-in-law's basement five miles away. 

In the time spent waiting, my vision has got "iffy" due to macular degeneration.  This last month it took a turn for the worse all of a sudden and I have a new glasses prescription on order that should help.  Regardless things will not get better.  Just adapted to.

The cure is to show the business to my grandson.  Joe is a smart fellow and we enjoy time together in the shop.  He is excited to get going as one of the partners in SPADflyer.  His flying skills are coming along and his building skills will too. 

All of this will allow for some experiments with new versions of the SPADflyer. I have decided that the tail wheel wire is to be included in all the 40" fuse kits.  The SPADboy  with a 30" fuse will be left alone since most builders are doing their own thing with it.  In this economy it is all about "value added". 

Joe seems to think I should get off my rear and do something about the Delta SPAD so I had better listen to my partner.

That's all for now.  Happy building!

No comments: