Saturday, April 26, 2008

Any one else get the flu this year? I did and it seems to last for eternity. Being a hermit has not helped me avoid anything. My wife goes to work regularly ( it really helps a semi-retiree cover his costs ) and as a result managed to bring the germs from the nasty old world right into our home. After eight weeks, I have had quite enough of coughing up my lungs. I managed to cough so hard that I broke a rib. So now that I am done with coughing, I still deal with the reminder of my excesses in the broken rib.

Experiments in the shop have stopped during all this time, since my bride insists that I should not operate power tools while high on hydrocodone. Well not so much high as very sleepy. It does help when I need to sleep at night, though. The joke is that it only hurts when I lie down on the bed to go to sleep. The rest of the time I am just fine, although a little sleepy.

Still looking for preferences as to what to add to the SPADflyer offerings. I have one request for a semi-symmetrical wing and one for a delta style bird. The delta seems interesting and could be done is different sizes all on the same basic outline. Maybe I can get something cobbled up in the next month. Any preferences?

Ed Sorrels

No comments: